CELEBRATING 50 SEASONS (1971-2020)
AGM COVID-19 INSTRUCTIONS
Hi All CHICC Members,
In order to safely hold our club AGM in a COVID-19 safe way, and in line with the Government restrictions, please find below specific instructions around the meeting.
These instructions are required to be followed by ALL attendees to the meeting:
- If you are unwell at all, please DO NOT attend the meeting.
- We will be requiring all attendees to sign in with all the relevant and required details to be recorded upon entry.
- In order to maximise numbers of attendees, the meeting will be held on the verandah and surrounds.
- The clubhouse will be CLOSED to all attendees EXCEPT for access to the toilets.
- Please follow the signs posted for entering and exiting the meeting.
- Seating - please bring your own seating and maintain social distancing at all times.
- With the voting for the Treasurer's position, we are asking that all attendees bring their own pens to use on the ballot papers. We will be handling all ballots with gloves.